• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • superchi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    For sale in DFW, TX:

Used but not abused Smith & Wesson M&P9 in FDE. This came as the range kit, although I no longer have the gear that came with it other than the magazines. This model comes with standard white 3 dot sights, and no thumb safety.

I have shot no more than 1000 rounds out of this gun and has only seen the range and never carried. Gun is in excellent condition, with the only exterior wear showing on the front of the barrel hood and very light wear on the slide lock levers.

To replace the range kit, a kydex holster made to fit the M&P with Surefire X300, and two single magazine holsters are included.

An APEX Competition AEK has been installed, and original factory parts are included.

The gun also has a replacement FDE small backstrap to have a full FDE frame, as well as the 3 different sized black backstraps originally included in the kit.

Three magazines with FDE baseplates are included from the original kit.

Asking $600 OBO, prefer local FTF sale in DFW with valid TX DL.

Only picture I have for now. Please note gun does [span style='font-weight: bold;']NOT [/span]come with the Surefire X300 or Ray Ban case
    IMG_0181.jpg
    Guns International

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    If I hadn't picked up my M&P9 not too long ago, I'd be all over this. I will however through this out there - if you decide you want to take out that APEX trigger I'd probably take that off your hands.

krillin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    houston, tx
    Sounds good. I'm trying to sell my 10/22 tactical rifle right now and as soon as its gone I'll pm you and hope that it's still available. Thanks

krillin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2012
    houston, tx
    Would you consider meeting half way to houston, or possibly shipping? I'm very interested and would love to have this pistol. Thanks

Top Bottom