• ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    SOLD!
    Just back from shooting my Saiga 12 conversion. It's a bunch of fun and works great but I look at it as an investment that it's time to sell. Did all the work myself but didn't skip any steps or go half way. Pictures up later tonight. Will ship to any Texas member here with 1,200 posts or more and that can legally own this gun. Check my feedback and let me get this to you to start enjoying.

M4 Rubber Recoil Pad - TAPCO
    1 x Saiga 12 Pistol Grip Conversion Kit with MS Auto Arms Stock
    Pistol Grip Hogue Monogrip
    Push Button Folding Stock
    Stock Adapter Saiga Internal Stock Adapter - DPHSSH
    Trigger Guard Tromix Do It Yourself Trigger Guard
    Tromix Fire Control Group
    12 V-PLUG GAS PLUG
    Pro Mag 12-Round Drum Magazine and Factory 5 round Mag
    Magpul MOE Polymer Rail Section on front handguard.
    Gun Zone Deals

bullgator

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Houston TX
    How well does it shoot dove & quail? Can you plug a magazine to only be 2 rounds? Are there removable and various chokes sizes to configure your game hunted? Will this shoot steel shot? Now were talking duck & geese. (barrels kind of short (skillet shooting). I am really sincere with my questions as I have never considered a Saiga shot gun and how versatile it may be. It looks pretty much like a home & hog gun. I like Brownings, Remington, Winchester, Marlin & Beretta (what I own) shootguns. The video is really informative about recoil and rapid fire. Were those with high brass or field loads?

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I can't speak to it and hunting birds. The most popular choke used on these guns is a poly-choke :ADJUSTABLE CHOKE SAIGA 12 POLY-CHOKE II VENTED

I was using Winchester 2 3\4 1300fps 1 1\8 oz 8 shot. You need to dial in your loads. Stock they come with two gas settings, this one has 5 gas settings to fine tune the gun to what you're shooting with. For $45 you can get an auto tunning gas system.

I had to slow down how fast I could have shot at that range. They get mad if you rapid fire. I had a soft grip on the front of the muzzle to slow me down and make me take time getting back on target.

poolingmyignorance

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2011
    houston
    How many ports does this gun have, and what size? Looks like a box of remminton shells on the table. Nice work though, great looking saiga, all it needs is a MD20 and a upswept charging handle.

lop

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2011
    Bryan, Tx
    Too cool, Bump, Bump, Bump. I wanted a Saiga 12 ga. for along time,... If the Wife would give me her Blessings. I have 3 cases of Windchester 2 3\4 1290 fps, 1 oz -#6 shot just sitting on the floor next to the gun cabnit. Still have the Saiga?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BernierF350
    Top Bottom