Join TexasGunTalk

FT. BLISS QUESTION

Discussion in 'El Paso' started by sergeant69, Jun 20, 2017.

1. Leadslinger

Leadslinger Active Member

Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    I agree but it's our societies mentality. Thinking they are safe and big brother will care for them. Just one of those things

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

2. kyletxria1911a1

kyletxria1911a1 TGT Addict

May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    We do try to take care of our own.

Southpaw, Nightwatch and Leadslinger like this.
  3. 45tex

45tex Well-Known

Feb 1, 2009
    Making criminals out of good people. The US Government, whose side are they on anyway.
    Most Hotels these days have room safes or one in their office that guests may use while staying. If the Hotel objects then you are staying at the wrong place.

4. majormadmax

majormadmax TGT Addict

Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    If you think anything is secure in a hotel safe, you are sadly mistaken...

5. sergeant69

sergeant69 Member

Feb 6, 2016
    between CC and SA
    well turns out they only allow 30 minutes for a graveside service at ft. bliss and his was scheduled for 45 (lasted an hour). also so they told us no burials allowed on weekends. have no idea if all thats true or not but he was buried at restlawn (?) off dyer. kept wanting to go to chicos but my sister said she refuses to be seen there. went to barrigas? off sunland park instead on fri night, and fri nite is marachi nite there. i HATE them damn live mexican juke boxes so went to twin peaks after dinner and did shots. found griggs closed up. edgar griggs and family were friends of my family since the 50s. lots of changes in EP. hope thats my last visit!

6. sergeant69

sergeant69 Member

Feb 6, 2016
    between CC and SA
    just read where chicos recently changed its cheese brand. out of maybe 20 responses every single one said they suk and will never go back. some even said its so bad that the little cardboard box of tacos and cheese actually smells foul. guess its true, you cant go back.

7. Leadslinger

Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    I don't know what the deal is with chicos. Their tacos and food sucked. Taco tote much better.

8. sergeant69

sergeant69 Member

Feb 6, 2016
    between CC and SA
    well back in the 70s when i was living on a dirt farm between anthony and canutillo and actually doing physical labor and calories meant nothing, sneaking into town to montana st by loretto academy there was a chicos where we'd get 2 orders and a burger each and stuff ourselves. back then they was GOOD. thats the chicos i remember. and the one down by ascarate park somewheres. then they built the one on the east side. but no matter which one you went to there was a line of cars at the drive thru and u always had to look for a place to sit inside. or we'd get a sack of Lucky Boy burgers (5) for a dollar.

9. Leadslinger

Sep 26, 2010
    el paso texas
    Don't know what people were thinking but I have tried two chicos each just as bad as the other. LA pilas , taco tote much much better

10. sergeant69

sergeant69 Member

Feb 6, 2016
    between CC and SA
    what year did u first get a chicos?