• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Once again a convert to muslim doing this does anyone remember the other one if it was a marine or army he converted then threw a grenade in a tent.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm afraid the toll is 12 dead and 31 injured at this point. My God, how can a man turn on his military "family" like that. May God bless the victims and their families.

Flash

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I want to know who this man was. If he is, in fact, a member of an organized anti US movement, I'd pull an Israel technique on them......not one brick left intact, not one living thing left. Total devastation.

Flash

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Major Malik Hassan

Reports say he was a Doctor. Having a last name like that sure wouldn't of helped him any had he lived. Having heard anything about the other 2 suspects. Could this have been one of those so called many cells here in the US just waiting there turn ? Do Dr's. get handgun training to the extent that they do this much devestation ?

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Said he was a psychiatrist specialized in drug rehab. Not a word about muslims or religious beliefs except on here. No matter his beliefs, cause or reasoning 12 people died and 31 injured. I hope those injured do not turn into deaths. I pray for the families and friends of those involved. I pray for them to make a speedy recovery both physically and mentally from this tragic event.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    According to local news he was a muslim convert that was about to get deployed to Iraq he was a doctor that was practicing at the hospital on base.

The shooter's cousin was just on Fox News and said that Hasan has always been muslim (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    Sir: TxEMTP69

You're right , but I don't re-call calling him a Muslim or saying anything about his religion. I only said that having a last name as his would not have helped him any , had he lived. Thats all. I mean if you want to read between the lines , that is you're right. Like you, I have mine. I'm sorry , If that made you upset. I too feel sorry for the families involved in this tradjedy and my heart goes out to those loved lost. But i am not going to feel sorry for this Dr.

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    What happened to the good ol days when a whack job would just put a gun to his head and kill himself? Nowadays these tools want to take out innocent folks with them.

Theres a special place in hell for these guys.
    I hope this guy gets to the front of the line in the flaming-cactus-rammed-up-the-butt line in Hades.

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    Sir Leadpot

You're right , but I don't re-call calling him a Muslim or saying anything about his religion. I only said that having a last name as his would not have helped him any , had he lived. Thats all. I mean if you want to read between the lines , that is you're right. Like you, I have mine. I'm sorry , If that made you upset. I too feel sorry for the families involved in this tradjedy and my heart goes out to those loved lost. But i am not going to feel sorry for this Dr.

I think you mistook me for addressing you or your post, not the case at all. Have not disagreed with anything you have stated.

Others on here and another post had commented on him being a muslim (I had not heard it on the news, only on here til shortly ago, not trying to accuse anyone of anything related to his being a muslim), I was merely making a vague statement that his being a muslim or not does not change the tragedy at hand.

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    TxEMTP69

My apology's. I did think you were addressing me. I'm not one to start any trouble on this forum . I'm the one who assumed and you know what they say when you do that . LOL... I aplogize again .

Wraith

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    DFW
    I was down there yesterday and we have guys working by base today, one said it is a ghost town now, everyone is boarded up and helicopters flying all over.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I've always said if The nation of Islam rises up here, we will be in a fight for sure. They have brought it to our shores, despite all the so-called security. They really do plan to convert the world to their way of thinking, by force. They are supposed to be a peaceful religion. But they will kill their own daughter to please their God.

Gator5713

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    Aggieland
    If this was any sort of 'organized terror attack' I am certain that there would have been other 'incidents' in other locations if not simultaneously, then shortly following. Remember 9-11? There were multiple planes. This is the way a 'coordinated/organized' attack works. maximum destruction/loss of life... What we had today was, I believe, an isolated incident of a couple of nut-jobs... religon driven? Maybe... PTSD? a severe stretch... Aggravated with the 'system' and not wanting to go back to Iraq? Part of it I'm sure, but there is more to the story, we may or may not ever get the truth...

KellyAsh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Roatan, Honduras
    I've always said if The nation of Islam rises up here, we will be in a fight for sure. They have brought it to our shores, despite all the so-called security. They really do plan to convert the world to their way of thinking, by force. They are supposed to be a peaceful religion. But they will kill their own daughter to please their God.

To be fair about it, the Quran is completely against forceable conversion of anyone. It explicitly talks about religious freedom and even goes so far as to say that any kind of fighting should stop once the aggressor stops the aggression. The Quaran, like the Bible has been bastardized and taken out of context to justify a persons, or group of peoples, own agenda.

The bottom line is, there are, always have been, and always will be people that will lie to you to justify their actions. So called "Extremists" are nothing more than liars because if they were truly extreme about their given religion, they would be forgiving everybody that isnt attacking them. All 3 of the major religions, Christianity, Judaism, and Islam preach love and forgivness. There's so little difference between the 3.

Top Bottom