• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    We have a small group that meets once a month a goes to Winchester range over in Ft.Worth. Early on Sunday mornings we meet over at John Carter down the street and eat breakfast and the go shooting.
    Do we have any local shooters that would like to join our group?
    I am asking this now because if we have a large group I want to be sure we can all shoot together in the same range building.
    Let me know if interested and I will get with the guys at the range and see what we can do.

Lynx Defense

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I live in Fort Worth and Winchester Gallery is good indoor gun range.
    I'm in for a Sunday breakfast & shoot
    that is if I can find ammo

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Hey Mo, currently we won't be able to commit to a regular date. We just have a bit going on during the weekends right now. Maybe sometime in the future we can join up. Breakfast and a shoot sounds nice!

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Mo, I'm always ready for an outing, but I can't commit to a regular schedule. But post, email or PM when you're going, and if I can, I'll be there to blast away with you and the others.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    This is great.
    I am glad there is interest from others.
    We all have hectic schedules and there's always someone missing in the group but we have so much fun that I wanted to invite others; specially after meeting some of you at the TGT shoot.
    This month I will be out of state two weeks getting my youngest daughter married off to a Marine and saying goodbye and good luck to my son who has signed up for a 4 year hitch in the army. (just found that out last night) WOW, I am proud of my kids!!!
    The group I shoot with are all out hunting ammo, so I'm not sure we will even get to shoot this month; I'm the only re-loader in the group.
    So if interested, post a reply and when the next shoot comes up I'll e-mail everyone the time and date.

Thanks and safe shooting!

Mo;)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    This is great.
    I am glad there is interest from others.
    We all have hectic schedules and there's always someone missing in the group but we have so much fun that I wanted to invite others; specially after meeting some of you at the TGT shoot.
    This month I will be out of state two weeks getting my youngest daughter married off to a Marine and saying goodbye and good luck to my son who has signed up for a 4 year hitch in the army. (just found that out last night) WOW, I am proud of my kids!!!
    The group I shoot with are all out hunting ammo, so I'm not sure we will even get to shoot this month; I'm the only re-loader in the group.
    So if interested, post a reply and when the next shoot comes up I'll e-mail everyone the time and date.

Thanks and safe shooting!

Mo;)

Best wishes to your daughter and your new son-by-law And certainly good luck to your son for the enlistment. Tell him thank you for us.

I think a planned shoot would work out best. If we can see it coming we'll plan for it and be able to make it. Weekends are best for us.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    SHORTS thank you and I will pass that along to my son, I know it will mean a lot to him.
    I was thinking (where did this month go?) about the 1st Sunday next month?
    I will get back to everyone before the weekend is out and we can try and plan a shoot.

Again - Thanks

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    May 3rd looks well

SHORTS you must have looking at a crystal ball.

The 3rd is good.
    Ok, lets pick a range!!
    HK boy and I are out of Ft. Worth and HK wants to shoot some steel plates.
    Elk Creek was nice and have no problems going back there again!!!
    OK, I'll e-mailing folks and we will have do this deal

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    what times and is the range wheel chair friendly?

Elm Creek is. The parking lot is caliche, but the firinglines are floored cement with sidewalks the length of the parking lot and across the grass to the line.

Check out the DFW shoot thread for the pics they may help you get an idea of the setup.

Top Bottom