• ...and so much more!
  • navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Anyone headed the the FW show? I'm probably going on Sunday for a few hours. Have a couple of items I'm looking for.

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Wish I could but living with Obamanomics has left me short this month and I really don't need anything but there are some things I want real bad.
    If you see any small pistol primers under 40.00 a thousand fondle then for me. ROFLMAO!
    I am almost out, down to 500 and still have 1,000 rounds to load but like I said, wants not needs YET!!!!

Orclin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Just got back from the show. Looks like more people are selling Walmart ammo than on previous visits, so with more competition comes lower prices (but still 30-80% above Walmart prices).
    Gun prices are down a few $'s also. I've been eyeing Glock 36's for awhile, and NIB with fixed sights are $506, down from $515 a month ago (same vendor).
    AR's seem to be cheaper too.
    Found a few things I wanted but still holding out for better deals on some things.
    Scott

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    S/W Tarrant County
    Just returned myself from today's gathering (Sunday). . . not nearly as many people as a month ago and I agree that prices seem to be coming down. . . very few selling ammo at the inflated prices. . . I overheard one fellow offering another a case of 9mm Blazers for $12.00 a box, because he had several cases and did not want to haul them home. . .

I talked one fellow down to $80.00 for two 100 round Winchester value packs of .40S&W. . . he had it priced at $60.00 a box when I first got there. . . again, he did not want to haul it home. . . one fellow had Mini-Mags prices at $10.00 a box. . . they were not moving. . . the last I bought, a week ago at Wally-World were $6.97. . .

Saw one fellow walking around with a nice Bushmaster AR with a sign saying $750.00 or OBO. . . go figure???

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    I went today, and got my custom ear plugs which was one of the things I was going for. I don't know if it's the best deal, but Lynda is a nice gal, and I'm happy with the product. I was looking for a Tactical Solutions upper for my Ruger Mark .22, but they were not represented. Seemed like gun prices were not real out of sorts, but the only gun I was looking for was a SW 637 without a lock, for less than $425. I saw a few with locks for that price, and a different model Air Weight with no lock, but not what I wanted. I did get a free sample from the fudge lady.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    I can't wait to go in August, I'll be heading back up to Waxahachie for college and I shall be 21 years old then so I am hoping 2 things happen. 1) Legislation passes for CHL to carry on college property. that way I can 2) go to the Ft. Worth show and buy myself a Tokarev TT-33 and 3) go to the local gun shop and get my CHL. Because I do not want to be forced to get an air controlled room to keep my handgun all semester.

Top Bottom