• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kewlwhip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    I have passed a CHL class and I am completing my online application. There is a section of the application that asks if you have ever been arrested. I have been arrested twice for FTA when I missed my court date for a traffic citation. The arrests were more than 5 years ago, do I need to list them? I'm asking because if I do need to list them I'll need to go to the court house to get the dates as I don't remember and I'm a lazy guy, so if I can avoid that without jeopardizing my application it would be nice. Thanks for any and all help/information.
    Guns International

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have passed a CHL class and I am completing my online application. There is a section of the application that asks if you have ever been arrested. I have been arrested twice for FTA when I missed my court date for a traffic citation. The arrests were more than 5 years ago, do I need to list them? I'm asking because if I do need to list them I'll need to go to the court house to get the dates as I don't remember and I'm a lazy guy, so if I can avoid that without jeopardizing my application it would be nice. Thanks for any and all help/information.

If you were arrested and the application asks if you were ever arrested...... what do you think? Remember in class when they told you omitting facts would result in a denial of your license and is also a criminal offense?

kewlwhip

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    Thanks for confirming, orbitup. And yes txinvestigator, you are correct, I should have known better. Thanks again guys!

Top Bottom