• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    They have one for rent around the corner from my house.
    Don't they require a LOT of tuning and maintenance? It is not like taking your Barrett to the range.
    Pictures are a must when you get it.
    The Sarco side plates are a bargain. You can buy the rest of it at a number places. You could pick and choose your parts as time and money allow.
    Also look here: http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com

Last edited:

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .50 BMG belt fed machine gun is a big heavy beast and expensive to feed. You need a very safe place to shoot it.

Disassembling one takes experience so you don't get killed by launching the operating rod in your face or chest. You will need a very experienced person teach you to headspace, time, and disassemble one. More than one person has been maimed or killed removing the backplate.

Have fun
    RFA

Last edited:

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Are you gonna tell this guy that you're trying to embarrass that you didn't know the truth and had to get a forum to help you prove him wrong, or are you gonna just pretend you knew from the start? ;-)

Ready.Fire.Aim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    .50 BMG for sale at $25K.

NFA Firearms Ads

"I also have a like new possibly unfired or test fired at factory, Group Industries M2HB assembled by RAMO on a AC Sparkplug kit, complete with tripod, T&E and Pintle and a second M63 anti aircraft tripod which is not complete. Price $25,000.00 plus actual shipping. On form 3 ready for transfer."

Have fun,
    RFA

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Ohio Ordnance has the M2 kit (less right side plate) for $5500.00, add the side plate for 15K and start looking for a mount like the tripod or anti aircraft mounts.

It's only money...

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Are you gonna tell this guy that you're trying to embarrass that you didn't know the truth and had to get a forum to help you prove him wrong, or are you gonna just pretend you knew from the start? ;-)

I knew you could get one. I figured if we have a guy showing up to our meet with a full auto M60, that full auto .50's are available to purchase. Also, I've seen videos of rich people at their shoots with guys having mini-guns, full auto .50's, etc...so I've seen that they are out out there. I just never had the money to get one, so I wasn't 100% sure on how to do it. So the guy called me a liar for saying you could buy a full auto .50 because he's never seen one at his LGS, and told me to do my research before spouting out trash. So, I went ahead and did like he asked-I did my research on here and with a local gun shop, and then asked him if that was enough research or if it was still just me spouting off garbage. He owned up to acting like an ass and all is good now.

Next goal-win the lotto so I can buy one of these bad boys :D

Last edited:

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Didn't Sportsman's Finest in Bee Caves used to have a .50 BMG Browning for sale????

Another thing to do, contact your local dealer who has a Class 3 license and see if he knows of one for sale. From my experience some keep their ear to the ground and know a lot about the market in their areas.

A trip to Machine Gun Shoot @ Knob Creek would be a good way to shop for one also.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    If you've got a ton of money and a clean background you can have just about anything you want.

I'm currently saving up for a full auto Lambo gun.

That's right, it fires Lamborghinis at a rate of about $100,000,000 per minute.

Everybody wants a Lambo till they rain down on their house.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I want an Abrhams tank. Course the armor playing is still considered to secret AFAIK so that may prove difficult.

Maybe settle for a Panzer for the time being.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Even the standard armor is top secret. We had one come in our shop with a skirt blown partially off and a big mess was raised with blinders being put up around it, security posted, and only a couple guys with the proper clearance being allowed in the workspace.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sucks having to he a stamp for each round....but I guess marker rounds could be kinda fun.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Sucks having to he a stamp for each round....but I guess marker rounds could be kinda fun.
    Talking with a guy who owns an M203 says there are lots of different loads, that while not H.E. are totally makes it worth having. He went on to tell a story about paying a guy to be shot with rubber baton rounds.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom