• the_definition_of_a_bad_day_640_49-1.jpg
      the_definition_of_a_bad_day_640_49-1.jpg
      31 KB · Views: 584

Dancing Heretik

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 8, 2018
    San Antonio, TX
    I actually did this when I was in third grade. The school served this white cereal lumpy stuff I loved so much (cream of wheat). I loved breakfast at school just for that.
    Well, one day my mom took us grocery shopping and I saw that "white lump stuff" on a box and insisted I loved that stuff. My mom gave me this weird look and said she wasn't buying that for me. I pleaded and begged and she sarcastically told me it wasn't the stuff I though it was, but I told her she was wrong. She said, "alright, fine. I'll get it, but your going to eat that entire box." Well, the weekend rolls around and I'm super excited. Mom made it, set it down in front of me and said I wasn't leaving the table till the bowl was empty. I happily put the first spoonful in my mouth and immediately realized how wrong I was. It was grits and no amount of sugar made it taste any better. I sat for hours choking down that stuff and crying.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk
    I was lucky. My 2 mishaps weren't until I was old enough to be home alone. No witnesses.

First was trying to make chocolate milk when I didn't know the difference between Nestles Quick and Cocoa (the bitter stuff you cook with).

Second was when I was trying to make the syrup & peanut butter mixture that my father used to make when I was little. I didn't know what he mixed with the peanut butter. I just know what cabinet it came from and that it was a clear liquid. HE DID NOT USE VINEGAR! Turns out it was supposed to be Karo Syrup. Oops!

Top Bottom