20191008_230548718.jpg
      116 KB · Views: 832

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I wonder how many of those signs got stolen before they put tracking devices in it.
    Apparently, a lot. I Googled it out of curiosity... it’s in North Carolina. The article I read, said they’ve tried everything: wielded the sign on, filled the post with concrete, made the post extra tall. Even the article said a sign was missing from one end of the road, as of the date the article was being written. They’ve even made a play on emotions, saying it may hinder the 911 response time due to the sign being missing!

The name comes from Horney.... an early pioneer family that settled the area.

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    looks like their pet.png

My father once had a Sunbeam Tiger. Took delivery in the UK, so it had right hand drive. Fast forward a few years, and he's brought it to the US, and gave it to my much older brother. Well, my brother had an auburn colored, full-size, poodle; looked a lot like the picture, only reddish brown. One day he was taking the dog to the vet, so dropped the top on the Tiger, got the dog to sit in the passenger (left) seat, and headed into town. They were idling at a stoplight when a Chevelle SS full of hormone-laden teenage boys scritched to a stop next to the Tiger. The long flowing ears, curly auburn hair, and you know what the boys thought was sitting in that seat - the left hand picture of course! Then they saw the animal full face - and the look on their faces was priceless!

Attachments

• looks like their pet.png
      looks like their pet.png
      64.3 KB · Views: 584
    Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members