Silsbee, Texas
    1599524646456.png

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    The big line of grass it’s gonna leave right down the middle kinda defeats the purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I stared at that when I first saw it too and decided that the way it's cut, and how close the blades can get to the edge of the mower, there is enough room for a slight overlap. The problem is, the motors start independently so there's the chance the blades collide. It would have been better to use one motor and a pulley with a belt for the other mower to keep the blades clocked properly. Or better yet, place one slightly behind the other for an offset so it doesn't matter if the belt slips.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I stared at that when I first saw it too and decided that the way it's cut, and how close the blades can get to the edge of the mower, there is enough room for a slight overlap. The problem is, the motors start independently so there's the chance the blades collide. It would have been better to use one motor and a pulley with a belt for the other mower to keep the blades clocked properly. Or better yet, place one slightly behind the other for an offset so it doesn't matter if the belt slips.

I don’t think so. If you look at it closely, they didn’t actually cut away any of the circumference. They just made a hole for cut grass to be thrown in to the deck on the left. There is probably about 1.5-2” between the blades.

How it appears to me anyways.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    Methinks there is a marketing or trademark lawyer in the house.
    It’s a play on the champagne snobs, even more the wine snobs who speak about “terroir” (the ground around the grape patch). Personally I think Libyan crude works better for DIY instruments, but you’d have to be there... a certain je ne sais quoi.

Top Bottom