Texas SOT

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    Since I am not a big fan of tracks, I was going to suggest the chassis from the Czech Dana but then I realized why not the Dana itself - 152mm sparty. Since you are probably not going to engage tanks, the Dana would provide you a larger bore with more variety of ammunition (forget RIP rounds and go with flechettes or submunitions) not to mention more range. Quality Slovak construction with a Tatra engine and NO TRACKS!

Majormadmax may be able to provide more info.
    What a wonderful mobile safe for my VZ58’s!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Well if you think about it he was ahead of his time, they use a type of super glue on people now to seal them up. That's what the doctors used on my neck after surgery.
    Necessity is the mother of invention. This young generation thinks old folk are stupid.
    But 99% of them couldn't make a week in that environ

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Necessity is the mother of invention. This young generation thinks old folk are stupid.
    But 99% of them couldn't make a week in that environ
    That would be true, A lot of people my age and younger would of never known what to do. I respect our older generation a lot more than mine for the things they know and have done. I was raised a good ole South Texas country girl so I learned how to bandage myself up with whatever was around. Usually because I was out playing in the trees or something away from home. I've learned to use those adaptive skills as an adult and am very thankful for them.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    That would be true, A lot of people my age and younger would of never known what to do. I respect our older generation a lot more than mine for the things they know and have done. I was raised a good ole South Texas country girl so I learned how to bandage myself up with whatever was around. Usually because I was out playing in the trees or something away from home. I've learned to use those adaptive skills as an adult and am very thankful for them.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Well if you think about it he was ahead of his time, they use a type of super glue on people now to seal them up. That's what the doctors used on my neck after surgery.
    Dermabond has been around since the 1990s. I had a kidney removed and they took it out through my navel. They filled my navel with the stuff. It took the longest time to get it all out.

DERMABOND

Top Bottom