DK Firearms

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Just a little update on the situation with my nephew because I know some of you that follow me know him personally and you have been pretty concerned. He has taken going to Jail pretty hard and is refusing all food, he's spitting and screaming at everyone and is threatening violence at anyone who comes near him. He has also smeared the walls with his own shit and is refusing to wear clothes. As a family we're pretty united in our decision not to play Monopoly with him anymore.
    And for those of us who don't follow you or your nephew, what are you talking about?

Is he in jail, or prison?

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga

That's a highly interesting brake rotor setup. The caliper is very slim, I'm guessing this is some kind of overseas light vehicle? I don't believe that would be a normal sized brake rotor that's worn thorough unless the photo has been shopped. Looks like a motorcycle/bicycle sized rotor. Anyway, interesting nonetheless, caught my attention.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    That's a highly interesting brake rotor setup. The caliper is very slim, I'm guessing this is some kind of overseas light vehicle? I don't believe that would be a normal sized brake rotor that's worn thorough unless the photo has been shopped. Looks like a motorcycle/bicycle sized rotor. Anyway, interesting nonetheless, caught my attention.

I stand corrected, how could anyone continue to drive like that, lol. I'll bet you could hear them coming for blocks. Rotors and pads are one of the easiest jobs to do, boggles my mind.

tSVldaz.jpg

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    An old man goes to the wizard to ask him if he can remove a curse he has been living with for the last 40 years.

The wizard says, 'Maybe, but you will have to tell me the exact words that were used to put the curse on you.'

The old man says without hesitation, 'I now pronounce you man and wife.'

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How do you shop a photo?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom