download-1.png
    Capitol Armory ad

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Can you imagine the sperm donor dumb enough to to get hooked up with that mess?
    Case in Kansas 20 years ago or so. A couple - two women - wanted to have a kid but.. So they made an arrangement with a male neighbor. They even wrote, signed, and notarized, a contract saying he had no rights as the "father" nor was he responsible for child support.

The couple got the baby. Things went along well for some time until the couple divorced. The one that got custody went to get welfare. She had to provide the name of the father. The state went after him for child support despite the contract. Last I heard, he was fighting it in court on two points: one was the contract and two was that the other spouse in the couple should be paying the child support.

Now, there is a situation now where the husband found out the wife was fooling around about the time she became pregnant with "their" kids. The couple are getting a divorce and the husband said he would not pay for college or child support for the kids that are not his or if they refuse to get the DNA test. So what will happen to the ones not belonging to the father?

Even today, I would wonder at what point will "anonymous" sperm donors - through banks, random hookups, or not so random - become responsible for child support - among other things. If the police can find a killer based on 50 year old DNA and as local governments become more desperate to fund welfare they might become more proactive in that fashion. I would recommend that more guys not do the Ancestry.com or 23 and me dna testing - otherwise it could end up costing a lot more than you bargained for.

Last edited:

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    25 years ago, I was asked by a lesbian couple to father a child. They were both about my age and both looked like Aunt Bee (Andy Griffith Show). They also expressed a desire for my genetic material and ZERO further involvement.

I declined. Given their looks, I didn't even brag about it.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Case in Kansas 20 years ago or so. A couple - two women - wanted to have a kid but.. So they made an arrangement with a male neighbor. They even wrote, signed, and notarized, a contract saying he had no rights as the "father" nor was he responsible for child support.

The couple got the baby. Things went along well for some time until the couple divorced. The one that got custody went to get welfare. She had to provide the name of the father. The state went after him for child support despite the contract. Last I heard, he was fighting it in court on two points: one was the contract and two was that the other spouse in the couple should be paying the child support.

Now, there is a situation now where the husband found out the wife was fooling around about the time she became pregnant with "their" kids. The couple are getting a divorce and the husband said he would not pay for college or child support for the kids that are not his or if they refuse to get the DNA test. So what will happen to the ones not belonging to the father?

Even today, I would wonder at what point will "anonymous" sperm donors - through banks, random hookups, or not so random - become responsible for child support - among other things. If the police can find a killer based on 50 year old DNA and as local governments become more desperate to fund welfare they might become more proactive in that fashion. I would recommend that more guys not do the Ancestry.com or 23 and me dna testing - or it could end up costing a lot more than you bargained for.
    My brothers daughter was inseminated with the semen of a Dutch queer, and carried twin girls to term and gave birth. She turned them both over to the happy "couple" for an undisclosed sum of money. Sad. They all seemed to be happy about it. I can't see how a woman could do that.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom