Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    How Dare you equate Democrats with Veterans.! These were men I worked with back in "69. HONEST men, not lying ass fucking DEMOCRATS! They convinced me to go Navy.
    They weren't lying but they were mistaken. Lots of vets actually believed that Mattel had some hand in the development or manufacture of the M16. They were and are incorrect but that's no reflection on their honesty and integrity, only their ignorance.

And just to head off any misunderstanding, "ignorance" isn't a pejorative. It's a very valuable thing when it's recognized and it spurs people to overcome it. God knows I'm ignorant of many things and learn new things every day.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    How Dare you equate Democrats with Veterans.! These were men I worked with back in "69. HONEST men, not lying ass fucking DEMOCRATS! They convinced me to go Navy.
    Being a veteran does not preclude being a democrat. Three people said Mattel made the M16 stocks, I say whoever believes that is dumber than dirt and subject to lib lies. By the way I am a veteran of the Southeast Asia war games.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    EVERY point you make is wrong/mistaken but this isn't the place to discuss it beyond the quote was to illustrate the law has a goal, if traffic law its goal is to create a safe, predictable environment for the users of the road, but one size does not fit all and if users occasionally bend or break the rules or laws in the interest of safety because the law isn't perfect, the person enforcing the law should exercise discretion.

Ти де = Where are you?
    63488802e0398f1cd2a682cdc47688a0.jpg

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Sorry, but I regularly see bicyclists run red lights.

Top Bottom