• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    I am 63 and remember taking a bath in a large washtub with water heated on the stove. But it was Louisiana in the 1960s.
    My aunt and uncle in the late 1970's did not have running water in their farmhouse, there was a hand pump. It was an outhouse, a washtub for a bath, and a chamber pot at night. They still cooked on a wood stove at this time. I'm only 53, oh they did have electricity for lighting, they may have been poor, but they were HAPPY. Things are not important, it is who is in your life.
    Military Camp

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    1663456631993.png

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Your near me, what’s up with all the teslas? I see at least 1 a day around here with no plates.
    They *USUALLY* have a paper tag hiding in the rear window. Made stops for the window effecting the angular visibility before (warning) but have to pick my battles when calls are stacking up now that all us Motors guys are back in cars and doing regular patrol...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    They *USUALLY* have a paper tag hiding in the rear window. Made stops for the window effecting the angular visibility before (warning) but have to pick my battles when calls are stacking up now that all us Motors guys are back in cars and doing regular patrol...

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    Lol, I got you. I’ve heard some of the shit y’all are having to deal with. It’s unfortunate there are ones that actually care and want to do something but are being told not to. I don’t envy you at all.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    My aunt and uncle in the late 1970's did not have running water in their farmhouse, there was a hand pump. It was an outhouse, a washtub for a bath, and a chamber pot at night. They still cooked on a wood stove at this time. I'm only 53, oh they did have electricity for lighting, they may have been poor, but they were HAPPY. Things are not important, it is who is in your life.
    Great grandparents had a huge dairy farm in Oklahoma. Their house was a shack with a closet having been converted to a bathroom at some point. The front porch had been enclosed so they'd have a dining area and the outhouse out back was still in use. Now the cinderblock dairy barns were spotless and state-of-the-art. My dad grew up there and said they only got electricity when the dairy barns were upgraded sometime in the 1950s. They lived poor but when he retired around 80, he made a fortune selling that farm then bought an old small house in town. He never spent any of it other than buying that house.

Top Bottom