ft worth tx
    C47306B2-7EBA-4618-A1C8-F10ED41F945D.jpeg
    Texas SOT

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    Can you imagine lowering a 550 lb tongue weight RV down on that ball ..good luck steering that car

I knew it!
    All those diesels pulling mile long freight cars was fake news..
    (probably the same crew that filmed the fake moon landings)

Highlander is rated to pull 5k pounds which generally puts max tongue weight at 500. That hitch is rated at 10k but doesn't mean the owner is pulling 10k. Owner may have bought that hitch because it is capable of utilizing sway control and equalizer bars which would help a smaller vehicle control the trailer. Provided he's not grossly overloading the rated weight and has a properly loaded and braked trailer (no evidence to the contrary on any of those points) there's absolutely zero wrong with that setup.

As a non-professional driver I weighed in near 35k pounds truck and trailer fully loaded, that's with just a one ton pickup doing the pulling and I'd roll that over the Eisenhower Pass (as well as plenty of other places) without a care in the world. That guy pulling 5000 pounds is no less safe than my rig fully loaded.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Highlander is rated to pull 5k pounds which generally puts max tongue weight at 500. That hitch is rated at 10k but doesn't mean the owner is pulling 10k. Owner may have bought that hitch because it is capable of utilizing sway control and equalizer bars which would help a smaller vehicle control the trailer. Provided he's not grossly overloading the rated weight and has a properly loaded and braked trailer (no evidence to the contrary on any of those points) there's absolutely zero wrong with that setup.

As a non-professional driver I weighed in near 35k pounds truck and trailer fully loaded, that's with just a one ton pickup doing the pulling and I'd roll that over the Eisenhower Pass (as well as plenty of other places) without a care in the world. That guy pulling 5000 pounds is no less safe than my rig fully loaded.

1. He can tow it..can he stop it?

2. I think maybe you forgot this was a joke/funny picture thread.

Lighten up Francis

Top Bottom