2351d4f68cb4109d281d2a8ceb567e0d.jpg
    Capitol Armory ad

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I'm not surprised. I've seen way too much evidence that there are too many fakes holding those signs. I trust none of them.

Back when newspapers had investigative reporting, I remember a story like this down in Austin. Probably was the 80's. They followed several of the folks who begged on the street. A surprising number of them walked back to their car, and then drove home to their house / apartment at the end of the days "work".

Papers were more popular back then, and the number of beggars dropped dramatically over the next week since folks stopped handing out the money.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    I can't figure out who's to blame. White shirt is grabbing red shirts shorts and giving her a front wedgie. The red shirt response seems extreme but, given the provocation, maybe not. Yet red shirt was grabbing the ponytail prior to the wedgie. I'm so confused.

Help me out, folks. In what sport is this sort of interaction considered normal?

ETA: Upon closer inspection, it appears white shirt was the first to get grabby. Also, this appears to be a soccer match. The GIF is easily findable via google but the story behind it eludes me.
    First time I saw it I thought red shirt was just a bitch. Watching it again she got a little aggressive but white shirt deserved something anyways for the shorts grab.

Top Bottom