A-Salt-Rifle.jpg

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    They just ain't that smart...and panic easily
    I don't think this was intentional... the reins got hooked on the bench... it started to pull back, felt the resistance and panic ensued... probably funnier to just say the horse is a jerk.

I wish I had a dollar for every time I saw a horse panic about something stupid- but instead I just get bruises and scars. When nobody gets hurt, it can be funny as hell.
    To keep it funny, here's one of my experiences:
    We've got a 4yo gelding Quarter Horse that was so much an ass I thought he was part donkey... he tried to kick me once when he was about 2yo.. hit my carry gun concealed IWB, then I chased him down like he hit on my daughter.

Ever since, he thinks I'm superman... "I kicked him, felt like kicking steel, then I thought he was gonna kick my ass" he's still curious, but his manners are much better.

nlam01

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I actually had this happen to me when 2 guys went on either end, counted to 3 and sent both my friend and I flying. Put a nasty goose egg on my forehead and bloodied my nose and mouth. My friend had to have stitches across the bridge of her nose and a tooth repaired.
    Awful

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Top Bottom