Military Camp

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    I love seeing fools purchasing electric trucks. With no generator onboard and no way to buy a bucket of 1000 KWh, they might as well just load it up with Tannerite and fire away.

For the conceptually challenged, 18 gallons of gas x 20 mpg = 360 miles. Running at 80 mph that takes 4.5 hours. Assuming the vehicle is producing 300 hp or 225 KW, that’s 225 x 4.5 = 1,012.5KWh. You can play with the hp and get other numbers. It takes me about 5 minutes to fill my tank. The best chargers I’ve heard of take at least 15 minutes for 1000 KWh.

I drove an electric for 2 years. I loved the way it pulled to speed, kind of like a diesel. I hated taking 18 to 20 hours to recharge it with my puny 120 volt charger.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

My brother got my son a go kart for Christmas. I'm scared to think what he has into it (he got it used, put a new motor and tires on it, cleaned up the frame and painted it. My brother, being a bit of a gear head Tim Taylor kind, put K&N breathers on it and straight piped it. My neighbors are gonna love it, I'm sure. Kid ain't driving it till I get a helmet for him. Maybe a life insurance policy too :laughing:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My brother got my son a go kart for Christmas. I'm scared to think what he has into it (he got it used, put a new motor and tires on it, cleaned up the frame and painted it. My brother, being a bit of a gear head Tim Taylor kind, put K&N breathers on it and straight piped it. My neighbors are gonna love it, I'm sure. Kid ain't driving it till I get a helmet for him. Maybe a life insurance policy too :laughing:

Just get him an appropriate amount of padding for when he drives it.

1703910852556.png

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom