San Antonio
    IKa1yHG.gif
    Texas SOT

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    Heard a story about something similar that a buddy's dad witnessed back in the 80s. A new guy at a jobsite was running his mouth to everyone there and just generally being an @$$#@/$ to anyone and everyone. After several days of this, they got tired of listening to him. When he went into the portacan, they tied the door shut and proceeded to knock the can over and roll it around! Not sure of the validity of the story, but knowing the guy telling it and the crowd he ran with, I dont doubt that it happened! This is a group that thought it was funny to use blue dye on anyone they found out was getting married the day they were leaving work for the wedding. Ill leave placement of the blue dye up to your imagination!

I do know that if I would have been the one in the portacan, I would probably be in prison right now, convicted of multiple murders!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Heard a story about something similar that a buddy's dad witnessed back in the 80s. A new guy at a jobsite was running his mouth to everyone there and just generally being an @$$#@/$ to anyone and everyone. After several days of this, they got tired of listening to him. When he went into the portacan, they tied the door shut and proceeded to knock the can over and roll it around! Not sure of the validity of the story, but knowing the guy telling it and the crowd he ran with, I dont doubt that it happened! This is a group that thought it was funny to use blue dye on anyone they found out was getting married the day they were leaving work for the wedding. Ill leave placement of the blue dye up to your imagination!

I do know that if I would have been the one in the portacan, I would probably be in prison right now, convicted of multiple murders!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!
    What? This doesn't happen often? Although we didn't knock it over and roll it around, it was often common practice to tie or tape the new guy in the portapotty.

Top Bottom