San Antonio
    n8EMBMa.jpg
    Target Sports

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    My wife hit a raccoon a while back. A few days later, we were on our way back from NOLA and her front bumper started making all kinds of racket. I ended up stitching it together like this! Its been that way for over a year now. Only difference is, you couldnt tell it without crawling under her car.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    My wife hit a raccoon a while back. A few days later, we were on our way back from NOLA and her front bumper started making all kinds of racket. I ended up stitching it together like this! Its been that way for over a year now. Only difference is, you couldnt tell it without crawling under her car.

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!
    Same thing on our Accord. It's too low and scrapes parking tire bumpers. Backing up tears the cover loose.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    n8embma-jpg.jpg

I used to bring leftover pizza back to the barracks and wrap them in foil 1 piece at a time and reheat this way. Also made soup in the old original drip Mr Coffee

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    View attachment 137455

I used to bring leftover pizza back to the barracks and wrap them in foil 1 piece at a time and reheat this way. Also made soup in the old original drip Mr Coffee
    In this case, it's a hotel room- unless you know someone who has a hair dryer mounting bracket on their wall... Could be a whole series of "how to ______ with stuff in a hotel room" Great case of making do with what you have.

Top Bottom