122687068_3768109559879927_52461728832529459_n.jpg

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    But if you have to use the search function shouldn’t it be in the searched post thread?

Sort of. First off, you need pre post posts. Then you can get post posts that have been posted about those posts. Then, and only then, can you post about the posts that have been posted about the posts that are being searched for in the post search feature of posting.

Do you now understand this post? Or is another post required to understand the pre-post, post-post, and posting on the posts that have been posted?

sdismukes

Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    Sort of. First off, you need pre post posts. Then you can get post posts that have been posted about those posts. Then, and only then, can you post about the posts that have been posted about the posts that are being searched for in the post search feature of posting.

Do you now understand this post? Or is another post required to understand the pre-post, post-post, and posting on the posts that have been posted?

I understand, but they all have to be separate threads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant!

Top Bottom