OLqMvvK.jpeg
    Guns International

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Never underestimate your opponent. The left has true believers, who are trained and armed, perhaps less than the right by nature, but never assume the left would simply run in away in fear at the sight of an armed patriot.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    I bet they will run when they see their buddies brains splattered all over the wall in the first 5 seconds of a firefight

oohrah

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Heart O' Texas
    When I was teaching, I would have assignments due at 5pm, to be placed in a dropbox outside my office door. At 5pm, I picked up the box and placed it inside my office, locked up and went home. Early in the semester, invariably the next morning, I would find an assignment slipped underneath my door. It got an automatic zero and it didn't take long for the word to get around.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    When I was teaching, I would have assignments due at 5pm, to be placed in a dropbox outside my office door. At 5pm, I picked up the box and placed it inside my office, locked up and went home. Early in the semester, invariably the next morning, I would find an assignment slipped underneath my door. It got an automatic zero and it didn't take long for the word to get around.
    Not a good thing in my opinion! I taught many years and would not pull something like that. Granted they were late, but they Were There!

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Not a good thing in my opinion! I taught many years and would not pull something like that. Granted they were late, but they Were There!
    And drip...by...drip... the students learned that the "rule" was not really the "RULE". It's all about respect. Oohrah taught them way more than the class subject by his method of enforcing the rule. Funny thing is you also taught them more than the class subject. I preferred my children learn what Oohrah was teaching.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    And drip...by...drip... the students learned that the "rule" was not really the "RULE". It's all about respect. Oohrah taught them way more than the class subject by his method of enforcing the rule. Funny thing is you also taught them more than the class subject. I preferred my children learn what Oohrah was teaching.
    ^^^^
    Never missed a deadline.

Top Bottom