• ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    How to fix a water leak?

41666328-9463203-Another_individual_revealed_how_their_landlord_made_a_gadget_to_-a-121_1618257144676.jpg
    163639009_10161018429349152_7550824124157895346_n.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Rumor has it that unfortunately you cannot sue the pharmaceutical companies for damages with these 'vaccines'?

The reason they can't be sued is they are not an official vaccine. They are only being given under emergency FDA approval, not full approval (where you could sue them).

The half full glass folks would say, at least government can get out of the way and allow something to be fast tracked for a pandemic instead of taking a decade or more for approval.

The half empty glass folks would talk about government protection, one world order, billionaires getting richer, the rich screwing over the poor, etc.

All I know is, if the vaccines turn out to be bad, Dr. Google better have his shit together, because all the doctors and nurses got the first doses, so we'll loose them first. Those doctors get more important the older you get.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    The reason they can't be sued is they are not an official vaccine. They are only being given under emergency FDA approval, not full approval (where you could sue them)
    I watched a virologist discuss the difference between a vaccine and the mRNA.

His opinion was that the definition of 'vaccine' had to be changed to include the mRNA that he called a 'MEDICAL DEVICE' not a true vaccine.

(if I like my RNA, I'll keep my RNA) thank-you-very-much!!!

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I watched a virologist discuss the difference between a vaccine and the mRNA.

His opinion was that the definition of 'vaccine' had to be changed to include the mRNA that he called a 'MEDICAL DEVICE' not a true vaccine.

(if I like my RNA, I'll keep my RNA) thank-you-very-much!!!

Sorry. That was my layman's terms. When I said vaccine, I meant shot in the arm. The injection is only granted under emergency approval, not full approval.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Step right up, getcher yer j & j clot inducer, I mean vaccine...besides 'da fooch' says this bug juice is 'very rarely' bad fer ye, unless of course you drop dead after being given the old 'hot shot'.

Step right up!

Top Bottom