473.jpg

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    That patent drawing is floating around the internet. Obviously, the inventor didn't have a cat. :)
    I understand some kittens love to play with the roll, fortunately none of the cat’s who’ve owned me have been so deprived of entertainment that they’ve resorted to TP roll spinning.

Mine have enjoyed folded pipe cleaners, aluminum foil balls, small bottle caps, and old, cleaned pill bottles filled with small 4-40 nuts which caused the bottle to rattle and roll irregularly when struck with a paw. The downside was being awakened at 0:dark 30 when the night predator awakened and needed excitement. Said excitement was provided by running the bottle around the Spanish pavers in the kitchen floor.

Cats are awake 30% of the day = 7.2 hours. The time tends to be chopped into 1.5 hour blocks.

ETH77

ZAP Rules
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2008
    Houston
    I understand some kittens love to play with the roll, fortunately none of the cat’s who’ve owned me have been so deprived of entertainment that they’ve resorted to TP roll spinning.

Mine have enjoyed folded pipe cleaners, aluminum foil balls, small bottle caps, and old, cleaned pill bottles with a couple of small 4-40 nuts which caused the bottle to rattle and roll irregularly when struck with a paw. The downside was being awakened at 0:dark 30 when the night predator awakened and needed excitement. Said excitement was provided by running the bottle around the Spanish pavers in the kitchen floor.

Cats are awake 30% of the day = 7.2 hours. The time tends to be chopped into 1.5 hour blocks.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Your cats figure it out?
    A girl I was going out with had a cat that had a "thing" for her tp. Didn't matter direction of, or where placed, she always came home to shredded tp. Nothing else harmed or out of place. She had to literally put it in a covered basket to stop the cat.

Last edited:

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    A girl I was going out with had a cat that had a "thing" for her tp. Didn't matter direction of, or where placed, she always came home to shredded tp. Nothing else harmed or out of place. She had literally put it in a covered basket to stop the cat.
    That cat had some issues...

Top Bottom