FW Gun show

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
Any one planning on attending the show this weekend?

I stayed home and chased my grand daughter around the yard this last weekend, so I missed the Mesquite show.

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
I'm going to try and go Saturday morning. I want to see if I can find a Desert Eagle 1911, I'm on call this weekend though, so my plans could go awry at any moment.

Last edited:

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
Went this AM, ehh it was an average show. Didn't bother to look at ammo prices, but firearm prices are steadily coming down it seems or are at pre-panic prices.

Wanted a Desert Eagle 1911 but came home with a Ruger 1911, I swear I have Gun Buyers Attention Deficit Disorder.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I'm going tomorrow morning. Not looking for anything specific. Just feeling the need to get to a show because its been three months or so since I've been to one.

Too busy these days.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
Staggered in around 11.

Found 10 round AR mags for my 308; 30 round conversions for the FN 5.7 and some AR accessories at a decent price.

Most of the vensors I chatted with had bought more guns than they had sold.

Gun prices did appear "reasonable". Still saw several walkers with ARs at $1200+

Parking lot was full, but the show wasn't crowded. A lot more non-dealers it seemed.

Hondo

Aug 15, 2009
The F in DFW
heard an interesting quote at the show today, a vendor asked a man looking at his rifles if he was interested in a deer rifle, the man said "I don't shoot deer I shoot people anyone can shoot a deer" and walked off

I hope it wasn't anybody on here because I called him a douchebag under my breath :cool:

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
Geez ...

Saw a vendor there named Death Dealer Tactical. nice.

Top Bottom