• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I picked up a G26 today for a song. While I typically carry a G23 when carrying concealed, am going to give the Gtwo-six a try and see if I like it any better...or worse.

I will carry spare mag from my G34 as an extra.

Anyone else using a 26 for EDC?
    Texas SOT

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I picked up a G26 today for a song. While I typically carry a G23 when carrying concealed, am going to give the Gtwo-six a try and see if I like it any better...or worse.

I will carry spare mag from my G34 as an extra.

Anyone else using a 26 for EDC?

I have a G27. I had to learn how to shoot without my pinky on the grip since I had never had a short grip pistol before. Once you get the hang of it they are fun to shoot. I did end up getting some extensions though that way I had somewhere to put my pinky.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I carried mine for over a year, qualified for my CHL with it. Just fit my hand with my pinkie under the grip. Also had a 17 and 34, so I had all sorts of extra mag capabilities. Great weapon...never a problem with it.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    have a 26 but no EDC during Summer months - it has "console duty" in the F150 - I shoot it as accurately as our other Glocks at distances to 10 yards - usually my pinkie winds-up under the mag extension during the shoot

garodrig1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Austin
    I had a g26 a while back. Always shot great and accurate. Carrying it was a bit bulky, but it got teh job done. Extra use of the other mags is nice. I sold it and tried out the Kahr PM9 for its slime profile.

Big mistake, and I managed to get another g26. Feels great to have another one back in my holster.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I had a g26 a while back. Always shot great and accurate. Carrying it was a bit bulky, but it got teh job done. Extra use of the other mags is nice. I sold it and tried out the Kahr PM9 for its slime profile.

Big mistake, and I managed to get another g26. Feels great to have another one back in my holster.

Interesting...that was my switch and I'm still carrying the PM9. If I ever get in a shootout, I'll wish I had the extra mag capacity of the G26, but I do enjoy the slim profile of the PM9.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Interesting...that was my switch and I'm still carrying the PM9. If I ever get in a shootout, I'll wish I had the extra mag capacity of the G26, but I do enjoy the slim profile of the PM9.

And you should carry what is comfortable for you. I happen to carry a G30, but it doesnt bother me a bit, I dont even notice it is there. However, each person is different and they should carry what is best for them.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Anbu9
    Top Bottom