• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I picked up a G26 today for a song. While I typically carry a G23 when carrying concealed, am going to give the Gtwo-six a try and see if I like it any better...or worse.

I will carry spare mag from my G34 as an extra.

Anyone else using a 26 for EDC?
    Capitol Armory ad

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I picked up a G26 today for a song. While I typically carry a G23 when carrying concealed, am going to give the Gtwo-six a try and see if I like it any better...or worse.

I will carry spare mag from my G34 as an extra.

Anyone else using a 26 for EDC?

I have a G27. I had to learn how to shoot without my pinky on the grip since I had never had a short grip pistol before. Once you get the hang of it they are fun to shoot. I did end up getting some extensions though that way I had somewhere to put my pinky.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I carried mine for over a year, qualified for my CHL with it. Just fit my hand with my pinkie under the grip. Also had a 17 and 34, so I had all sorts of extra mag capabilities. Great weapon...never a problem with it.

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    have a 26 but no EDC during Summer months - it has "console duty" in the F150 - I shoot it as accurately as our other Glocks at distances to 10 yards - usually my pinkie winds-up under the mag extension during the shoot

garodrig1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2012
    Austin
    I had a g26 a while back. Always shot great and accurate. Carrying it was a bit bulky, but it got teh job done. Extra use of the other mags is nice. I sold it and tried out the Kahr PM9 for its slime profile.

Big mistake, and I managed to get another g26. Feels great to have another one back in my holster.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    I had a g26 a while back. Always shot great and accurate. Carrying it was a bit bulky, but it got teh job done. Extra use of the other mags is nice. I sold it and tried out the Kahr PM9 for its slime profile.

Big mistake, and I managed to get another g26. Feels great to have another one back in my holster.

Interesting...that was my switch and I'm still carrying the PM9. If I ever get in a shootout, I'll wish I had the extra mag capacity of the G26, but I do enjoy the slim profile of the PM9.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Interesting...that was my switch and I'm still carrying the PM9. If I ever get in a shootout, I'll wish I had the extra mag capacity of the G26, but I do enjoy the slim profile of the PM9.

And you should carry what is comfortable for you. I happen to carry a G30, but it doesnt bother me a bit, I dont even notice it is there. However, each person is different and they should carry what is best for them.

Top Bottom