• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Nothing new. Lie, cheat, and steal to get in office. Then lie, cheat, and steal our rights. Politics as usual.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Demonrats

demon+rat.jpg

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    What a cute couple. Both of them made the news the same week with an "assault weapon"

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I'm always amazed when do-gooders act it is always against the innocent, it seems they live in another world.:( This couple has focused on guns when they should be attacking mental illness care, and personal responsibility within our society.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I have a feeling their souls are both bought and paid for by Bloomberg.

Maybe, maybe not. From the sound of the stories I've seen about Silicon valley techies looking to make smart guns, Kelly & Giffords have been making the fundraising rounds for a while. That's good news, because it pulls money away from Brady, and confuses the message of the Bloomberg machine. The more infighting and competition between them, the better it is for gun rights.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Maybe, maybe not. From the sound of the stories I've seen about Silicon valley techies looking to make smart guns, Kelly & Giffords have been making the fundraising rounds for a while. That's good news, because it pulls money away from Brady, and confuses the message of the Bloomberg machine. The more infighting and competition between them, the better it is for gun rights.

I'm not so sure. This pie-in-the-sky "smart gun" technology is likely a dead end (computers simply aren't robust enough to withstand the repeated shocks a firearm undergoes in the course of firing), but it gives the anti's yet another red herring to throw in the way of lawful gun ownership.

bryonbush

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 17, 2010
    Terrell
    i love posting stuff like this on msnbc, fox, CNN, and other news agencies facebook page. talk about watching people get all types of crazy from both ends.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    I'm not so sure. This pie-in-the-sky "smart gun" technology is likely a dead end (computers simply aren't robust enough to withstand the repeated shocks a firearm undergoes in the course of firing), but it gives the anti's yet another red herring to throw in the way of lawful gun ownership.

You got that right. I'm guessing they'd try to implement some RFID technology into guns. What's painful to watch is anti-gun people believing that their "improvements" will be welcomed by gun owners. But it sounds convincing enough to raise a few million bucks from wealthy anti rights people, and then a big pile of federal dollars for research and development. Isn't that how you spell "Solyndra"?

Top Bottom