• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Today I received my Galco KingTuk holster for my 1911s. I have another Galco IWB holster I have worn for years. I don't see it on the Galco website anymore, but the single belt hook was away from the part of the holster where the gun fit, allowing it to fit as flush to the body as possible. However, it was not as secure and comfortable as I would have liked.

I had been eyeing the Crossbread brand of holsters, but was put off by the long wait times. So I ordered this Galco from LA Police Gear for $47.96. It arrived today and I have been wearing it and my Warrior all day. It is by far the most comfortable IWB holster I have ever worn. With an untucked shirt you just cannot tell I am carrying at all. Even my wife, who always spots my pistol, could not tell. It is very flush. I can adjust the height and cant of the pistol.

You can also tuck your shirt in with this holster. A full sized 1911 with my shirt tucked in. I am really happy with this thing. The leather is quality as is the stitching and hardware.

https://www.usgalco.com/HolsterPT3.asp?ProductID=4106&CatalogID=7

kingtuk.jpg

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I have been wearing this daily for a couple of weeks now. It is the most comfortable IWB I have ever worn. I had it on for over 16 hours one day last week, and it is easy to forget it is there. I was carrying a full sized, steel framed 1911 in it. I strongly recommend this holster.

Top Bottom