gallery furniture up in flames

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
4 alarm at the moment.:eek:

Local furniture store owned by a local character called Matress Mac.

dbgun

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
I heard about it this morning on the radio. They said all the employees gathered in the parking lot and sang, God bless America as the firefighters put out the blaze.

shilohshooters

Mar 29, 2008
north houston
Keep on Sellin' Mack!

I can personally attest that there was no insurance scam involved here. I know Mack and worked for Mack for a few years, and I can assure you that as inviting as "dumping some old inventory" would be, he would much rather see his 350+ employees working. You may think the "character", the $$$maker, is capable of fraud, but I can attest the "man behind the mattress" would not be able to see his employees out of work. Mack has some of the strongest moral values of anyone I know. When it comes down to it, he is one of the most honest and transparent men I have had the pleasure of working for. As far as the new store, that location still used the North Freeway as a warehouse hub. So that one is relying on merchandise from the trucks that did not get unloaded into the warehouse last night. Mack has supported the city of Houston more than anybody I can think of, so I'm supporting him. I'm on my way to go pick up a new mattress tonight. I don't have a pressing urge for a guest room mattress, but I do have a pressing urge to support Mattress Mack! He's a warrior and he'll be back bigger and better than ever...

dbgun

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Houston, TX.
he'll be back bigger and better than ever...
+1..I'm pretty sure he'll do exactly that. He doesn't look like a quiter.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members