Gamers

Discussion in 'Electronics & Video Games' started by Texas1911, Sep 5, 2009.

1. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I heard something about some certain people on the forum playing Battlefield 2 mods without me. :hammerhead:

Let's get a list of people and some games, we need to do some co-op and wreck on some kids.

I have the new patch uploaded (freakin 2 Gigs worth...) for BF2, so I've been playing PR (Project Reality : Battlefield 2 Mod) some today.

What other games do people have?

2. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I don't think I have enough HD space for the new BF patch... I might just uninstall and be done with it since it hasn't been working right lately anyway.

I've got BF2 with PR and AIX (fun even if it's arcadey), Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead and I need to uninstall IL2 Sturmovik 1946. The game is so complicated that it's not even fun to play... you pretty literally have to be trained to fly each specific plane available in the game, not that it'll help you because the performance characteristics are so stupid that it's not even fun. Fighters will not turn properly, and acceleration is non-existent for most of them. Frustrating POS game. :hammerhead: I almost cried the first time I flew a Bf-109 in IL2 1946... the damn thing will overheat on takeoff if you simply firewall the throttle from a dead stop. You have to ease into the throttle or you'll overheat the engine about the time your wheels are clearing the deck. WTH!?

I'm thinking about reinstalling COD:4 because of the realism mod I've heard about for it. I'll give that mod a try before I report back on it.

My Xfire ID is {YBBS}Sage.

Steam ID is ybbssage.

3. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Active subscriptions ... Everquest and World of Warcraft. I let Age of Conan, Everquest II, and a few others, expire.

4. country_boy

country_boy TGT Addict

Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    I play Call of Duty WAW and SOCOM confrontation. Sniper_commando on the ps3 network.

5. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    anyone ever play Delta Force Black Hawk Down?
    good fps action. urban environments, and team play. not terribly taxing on the pc either.
    everything from car 15s to barret .50s

6. Sarp

Sarp Member

Jul 23, 2009
    Houston
    I have an 80 troll hunter in WoW that I like to own alliance players with. :lolz:

7. Tent27

Tent27 New Member

Jul 27, 2009
    Houston

I play Halo 3, BF 1943, WoW, and BF 2, I haven't updated BF2 in a while though.:gotme:

8. isaacrn

isaacrn New Member

Sep 7, 2009
    El Paso
    I play COD4 on xbox...

Im waiting for Modern Warfare near the end of the year.

I use to play WoW and DAOC once upon a time...and wish I could relive those times :)

9. dday

dday Member

Jul 24, 2009
    irving tx

i love COD, WOW and games of that sort seem to eat up to much time

10. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I just bought the (5 or 6) game anniversary pack from Best Buy for $20. It has all the DF games in it, great buy. You also get 30 days free online.