• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Unlike the government, private entities that want your personal information can be told NO, you don't need my DOB, or how much I weigh or my favorite ice cream.

Or, you can get creative with their requests for your personal information.

I'm 175 years old, my zip code is 1 2 3 4 5 6, etc.....
    Texas SOT

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    Wal-Mart asks for that info too. Who cares? They usually enter in a bullshit number anyway.

As for bargains, I shop there quite regularly for clothes because they always have big sales. Always. And their gun prices aren't nearly as bad as people make it out to be. Seems like the biggest shit talkers against Gander are the ones that have never actually shopped there; maybe just once. I've haggled new gun prices due to very minor cosmetic issues.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    I recently went to a pizza hut to buy a pie and they wanted my phone number. I said thiis is to go and they don't need it. They insisted so I asked where the nearest Dominos is. I got my order.

I won't take new orders from customers if they refuse to give me a phone number. We're not selling your phone number to marketing companies. We need it so we can call you up if there's an issue with your order. We need it so we can pull up your order history (if you have one) so that we can easily duplicate your order when you say, "I want the same custom order as last time." We need it so we can call you up if you're a dumbass that called the wrong place and chose to no-show the order. We need it so if we make a mistake on your order, we can quickly call you up while you're maybe still in the parking lot, or arrange a delivery driver to make their way to your home, instead of having you drive 15min to realize your order was messed up. We ask for your phone number for dozens of other reasons, but probably not for the reason you refuse to provide it.

If you don't want to place an order with us because we asked for your phone number, that's fine with me. Won't hurt our feelings.

I also don't answer phone calls from "Private Number" callers.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I have a Gander Mountain credit card I get reward points on. The only time I actually buy something from Gander is when I've saved up a pile of reward monies. Got $180 off the 10/22 I recently picked up from there.

Other than that, they suck donkey dick. Their clearance prices are more expensive than Academy's everyday prices.

Top Bottom