• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So after some time spent at the GA Precision booth at SHOT Show I decided I'm going to order a GAP-10. I'm looking at the 6.5 Creedmoor with a 22" barrel, Geissele SSA-E trigger, Magpul PRS stock, and Noveske switch block. I'm not sure what other options I should take or which would just be overkill. I've been looking at possibly getting a Thunderbeast 30-P1 for this down the road but am a newbie when it comes to suppressors. I'm also open to suggestions on optics since I've never done any sort of AR-10 build or precision rifle build.

GAP-10

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Sounds good. I called in sick for tomorrow (still coughing and there's a pregnant chick at work) so I'll be around all day.

You sounded like you were dying last week...go see a doc.

My sinuses did good going out there, but on the way back I thought I was going to rupture both of my ear drums when we dropped elevation.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    P.S. I'm jelly about the GAP-10.

My next high dollar gun purchase will be something from George....

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Damn big money. Sounds like an awesome build. For an AR I'd go the 7.62 saker route. Its mounting method is the best in the industry then you can swap it out for a direct thread module and use it on your bolt guns.

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    I'd personally get the TB 30BA suppressor, I really like the TB brake and TB is known as one of the best suppressors for precision rifles. As for optics... Depends what your intentions are for the gun. My preference would be the Bushnell 3.5-21x50 ERS. Which ever way you go the GAP-10 is a sweet rifle.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    You sounded like you were dying last week...go see a doc.

My sinuses did good going out there, but on the way back I thought I was going to rupture both of my ear drums when we dropped elevation.

I did go to the doctor today. I had the flu, an upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. She also said my ear canals were so fucked up from when I ruptured my eardrums in Costa Rica that it was a miracle I could hear but I somehow passed the hearing test she gave me better than most people.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I did go to the doctor today. I had the flu, an upper respiratory infection and a sinus infection. She also said my ear canals were so fucked up from when I ruptured my eardrums in Costa Rica that it was a miracle I could hear but I somehow passed the hearing test she gave me better than most people.

Dammit man!
    Hoe you get to feeling better.
    I caught the flu on Friday, after thanksgiving, and didn't start feeling better until about 2 weeks ago...I've still got the nagging cough and sinus drainage, but that's probably from all the bad foods I've been consuming like the world is ending. :-)

Top Bottom