ARJ Defense ad

Garland ISD teaches gun safety (Eddie Eagle)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Done. It was at 82% for it when I checked. ;) Man, that's hilarious. Liberals and anti's are so illogical. They don't want their children to have anything to do with guns, so then you show them a video in school telling them that guns are not toys and NOT to play with them or touch them, and then they have a problem with that. ;) lol I think people like this fail to realize that reality is not so black and white, and that it's much better to educate children as opposed to trying to hide certain topics from them and just hope they never find out about them. With TV and the media these days, children hear about guns and gun violence enough as it is, so it's not like ignoring the topic is a good thing and certainly doesn't help the situation. You know, liberals and anti's are quite possibly the only group of people on the face of the planet that I've ever heard actually advocate that a lack of education on certain subjects is actually a good thing. Maybe I'm just a fool but, I was always raised to believe being educated is superior to being ignorant. ;) I guess the saying is true; you don't know what you don't know.

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    I saw that on TV last night.

That "Mom" was the 1st complaint the GISD has ever had. Of course, the media ate it up. I heard more of her complaining than I did of anyone else, GISD or other parents, sharing their comments.

Maybe they ought to can Drivers Ed and Sex Ed (whatever its called now). I mean, you don't want to tempt the kids. :D

Of course I know this is kindergarten, but still...

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Added my 2 brass to the poll but DID NOT READ the article. I figure if they can tell the kids that Heather has two mothers, take kids to same sex marriage ceremonies, and teach kids how to put on condoms, the least they can do is teach a kid how to be safe around a firearm.

I figured every local liberal loon wanted to keep our kids safe.

robocop10mm

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    Go to the story and click on the name of the reporter (Jay Gormley). Send him an e-mail explaining what an anti-Constitutional knee jerk Libtard he is. He was chomping at the bit to get an anti gun story in print. He is the real problem.

Contact the station and ask for his termination. He and his left wing buddies have replaced "reporting" with "editorializing". Journalists that press their agendas concealed as "news" are unethical, anti-American, Social-ists that need to be outed and sent to the soup lines.

Top Bottom