• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    In case there is anyone who still listens to Garth Brooks music, remind them that a few years ago he said Obama was the greatest U.S. president and refused to play at the Trump White House but will be entertaining for Biden.

Just another Alyssa Milano in a cowboy hat

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    If you look like this, idgaf what you think about anything let alone politics
    giantfgt.PNG

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Brooks lost my respect when he started screwing around with Trisha Yearwood and left his wife for her. Tim McGraw lost my respect when he and Kenny Chesney stole a police horse and assaulted a cop, then used their celebrity status to weasel out of the mess.

Not a lot of country singers I care for anymore - Gentleman George is still good, but I find myself gravitating to the Outlaw artists like Jamey Johnson, Cody Jinx, Stirgil Simpson and Hank III. The crap they call "country" music today is Pop music that *sometimes* has a steel guitar added to the melody.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Brooks lost my respect when he started screwing around with Trisha Yearwood and left his wife for her. Tim McGraw lost my respect when he and Kenny Chesney stole a police horse and assaulted a cop, then used their celebrity status to weasel out of the mess.

Not a lot of country singers I care for anymore - Gentleman George is still good, but I find myself gravitating to the Outlaw artists like Jamey Johnson, Cody Jinx, Stirgil Simpson and Hank III. The crap they call "country" music today is Pop music that *sometimes* has a steel guitar added to the melody.
    Cody Jinks all the way. I’m not a huge country buff but his music is just good.

I didn’t know about Trisha. Yikes. I looked up a picture. I mean...she’s gotta be doing something bomb.

Top Bottom