• ...and so much more!
  • tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    $2.84 -Costco/Sams $2.99 BP $3.19 Shell in SW Tennessee this morning.

If CA citizens can't afford $6-7 gas, they can get an EV!
    This state is a reminder to vote RED if ever there was an example.

Best advice = don‘t use Shell in anything that isn’t driven often.
    DK Firearms

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Yep it's on the rise. Will be 4 bucks again by the midterms.
    I hate saying this, but if the prices spike, they need to do it soon. The more hurt we have (me included) prior to the midterms, the better chance we have of flipping both chambers. As an example, I’m reading Oregon is on the cusp of electing their first R governor in 40 years. I think a price spike might be the nudge that will turn some undecided voters, and even some Dems to vote Republican. I mean the Dems will cheat, and there needs to be an overwhelming Republican vote such that the numbers would be too great to overcome.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I hate saying this, but if the prices spike, they need to do it soon. The more hurt we have (me included) prior to the midterms, the better chance we have of flipping both chambers. As an example, I’m reading Oregon is on the cusp of electing their first R governor in 40 years. I think a price spike might be the nudge that will turn some undecided voters, and even some Dems to vote Republican. I mean the Dems will cheat, and there needs to be an overwhelming Republican vote such that the numbers would be too great to overcome.
    Historically, gas prices tend to slump around election time. Coincidence? Probably not.

scattergun6

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2021
    San Antonio
    Just got back from a road trip to Washington, passed through Oregon and Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico and Utah. Gas prices in Oregon and Washington were the worst, approaching $5 per gallon in most places. Was happy to leave there and head home.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Just paid $3.08 at Costco.

Don’t get too used to these prices…as soon as Brandon depletes the SPR prices will be back to “the new normal”

Yep. That's the problem with throwing out short term patches instead of actually solving a problem. And not only will the prices go back up, but our entire fucking strategic reserve will be used up, so we'll be fucked if war with China happens.

And...guess who Shotgun Joe sold millions of barrels from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to a few weeks ago? And who will be watching the state of the reserve as part of their assessment of our ability to oppose them? And...coincidentally...who owns the fucking Democrat party?

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Remember when Trump wanted to top off the spr at 25 bucks a barrel and chuckle sonderkomando Schumer said no cause he didnt want to hand trump any kind of win?

Phuck you you piece of shit. We will be paying 150 bucks a barrel to re supply now.

Many countries such malfeasance would be life endangering.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    1665559895356.png

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    You would think the Dems would hold the price until after election day. Just goes to show they don't give a xxxx.
    They have no idea how the world works.
    They think things work on vibes and unicorn farts.

Top Bottom