• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Energy prices are the foundation of inflation in the united states.

If we were still energy independent we would have probably less than half the inflation and it would have been actually transitory tied to supply chain bottlenecks.

Last edited:

retrieverman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2019
    Texas
    I’m at my place in NW Oklahoma this weekend, and gas and diesel prices are all over the place. I saw gas prices today as high as 3.99/gallon and as low as 3.29/gal. Diesel prices ranged from $4.64 down to $3.74. I got in a bind for diesel for my skid steer yesterday and paid $3.84 for offroad diesel.

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    This morning at Costco in Katy, I witnessed the longest gas lines I have ever seen there. Much worse than even with approaching hurricanes. They were from the pumps to the end of the lineup area which is about 6 deep per pump, out onto the street, through a stop sign, and several deep on the feeder road.

I think you will use a quarter tank idling in line.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    1646590049610.png

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    This morning at Costco in Katy, I witnessed the longest gas lines I have ever seen there. Much worse than even with approaching hurricanes. They were from the pumps to the end of the lineup area which is about 6 deep per pump, out onto the street, through a stop sign, and several deep on the feeder road.

Noticed also many cars gassing up at Murphy's aka Walmart.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Noticed also many cars gassing up at Murphy's aka Walmart.

I was wondering what was going on. I guess I haven't been keeping up like I use too. I went to fill up my wife's car about 2 hours ago at our local Murphy's and they had no diesel and only regular. I'm assuming since they are .10+ cheaper then the other places, people made a run on them?

IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    They are switching to summer blend fuel in Houston this weekend. It costs on average 20-30 cents/gal more. Even if there was no shortage, we would still see this change.

It is only required in our 4 most populous counties. And all counties directly adjacent to them.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom