• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Well he did it and passed a law which shut down youth shooting sports in the State of California. He screwed all shooting athletes of chances for scholarships and sponsors. I heard from my daughter coach he is getting calls from concerned people about having their California relatives join a Texas team as many diehards are planning to send their kids to live with them so they can belong to a team and get better education.

Lynx Defense

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Yup, the communists .. err ... sorry ... leftists .. nah, WTH, same scum .. the commies promised to destroy our country. And they are doing a hell of a job!
    Just like the Russkis said in the 90's. They saw the potential. No need to destroy America from the outside. They seeded Marxism and other mental illnesses and left. Revenge is best served cold. 3 decades later. The world is laughing at us.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    For some reason I keep getting Newsom mixed up with Trudeau. Are they the same person?
    Trudeau is Fidel Castro's son and love child. I do not know who the phuck is Newsom's dad. That is how I keep them straight in my mind.
    ETA: But I have never seen them together.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom