Join TexasGunTalk

Gay is ok taught to kindergarten sex Ed

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by Texasslinger, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Texasslinger

Texasslinger Active Member

May 18, 2012
    houston
  2. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    that is complete b...sh..it

3. General Zod

General Zod TGT Addict

Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    There shouldn't be any such thing as "kindergarten sex ed"...

4. txbikerman

txbikerman TGT Addict

Jul 10, 2013
    mckinney
    damn straight, f...ing liberals

5. Willy

Willy Well-Known

Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Sex education should be about making babies and STDs. This is social indoctrination and is an attempt to override the religious beliefs of the parents. The only reason it's so easy in Chicago is because most kids are from broken households.

6. UncleSamsMisguidedChild

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Whiskey Foxtrot Tango

I don't understand what is happening in this country. All I see is extreme left and progressive bullsh*t everywhere. I always grew up believeing in the "silent majority" which I understood to be conservatives. Where did they go, or was that a lie too? Perhaps they all lost their bàlls and ran away tails tucked, I don't know. But I, for one, am sick and tired of this cràp. Every day I read something where someone is trying to brainwash my beautiful children, or tell them things they have absolutely zero business knowing about. I promise the first person that "teaches" my 5 year old about sex, much less lifestyles in sex, will be the day I go to jail for assault like you've never seen. Raw hamburger and fine pink mist comes to mind....

All of this makes me want to pack up the family, move out into the country and home school. I guarantee they'll be smarter than any public school kid, and know the value of hard work and your word.

/endrant

7. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Fortunately, Chicago schools are closing down due to a lack of kids to teach. Seems a lot of people have left (fled?) the area leaving schools empty. Teachers have, of course, protested the changes despite a dearth of actual students.

However, forget the whole thing about homosexuality, teaching any "sex ed" in kindergarten is just dumb. Is there something wrong with letting them stay innocent for just a little while?

8. CrazedJava

CrazedJava Well-Known

Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Ok, I hate to post a reply with a reply but you must have been posting this right as I was typing mine.

A lot of conservatives are not going to like this, but the fact is many of them just quit voting. Illinois residents love to bitch and moan about how no one represents them and that Cook County (Chicago) rolls over them. Same complaint in New York. Yet in the last election there were several articles about rural areas that don't really vote, don't contribute to campaigns, and just sort of sit around hoping people will leave them alone.

The re-election of Barack Obama should have sent up a signal that says to everyone "The future belongs to those who show up". I follow politics pretty closely and there has been a huge shift since 2004 over to the Dems. In the meantime, despite knowing that voter turnout is important, despite knowing about voter fraud heavily favoring Dems, despite knowing the media is incredibly biased, conservatives keep on the same message using the same tactics.

The silent majority became the non-participating majority. They found every reason in the world not to vote for Romney but complained when Obama won the election. Well? You can't have it both ways. I didn't like Romney either. He was not my third, fourth, or even fifth choice but I would have crawled over broken glass to vote for him if it meant getting Obama out of office. I am neither a conservative or a Republican. As an Independent I felt pretty betrayed that the Republicans didn't show at the last election. Remember, the Dem turnout was LOWER than 2008. Independents showed up and heavily favored Romney. Too bad the Repubs weren't there to back us up.

Someday people will realize elections have consequences and quit making excuses about why they don't vote.

9. Sugar Land

Sugar Land TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    That home schooling is looking better and better every day.

10. UncleSamsMisguidedChild

UncleSamsMisguidedChild Active Member

Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    Amen. If it wasn't for the lack of social interaction, that would be happening already.