• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chopper from Oz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Gday from Oz,
    Im coming to Texas soon for a training course and was wondering what event you guys will have on between May 1 and 10 near the College Station area??
    Regards
    Chopper
    Military Camp

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Welcome to the site!

Just keep an eye on the events area. If you don't see anything, go ahead and try organizing one. It's amazing how easy it is.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks for joining us mate! We don't currently have any events setup near the College Station area at the moment. Let me put up a thread, contact my brother (he's in College Station attending A&M), and see if I can get a hold of anyone else to see if maybe me could get some sort of event going.

Chopper from Oz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    Thanks mate. It would be massively appreciated if you could get something going out there! I've read up on the 3 clubs in town but I was hoping to shoot some of the bigger stuff we arent allowed to have back here... The course I'm doing is actually near A&M at a firefighting facility.
    Thanks again for the help
    Regards
    Chopper

StevenC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Hey man where you from?
    I'm an Aussie..displace here from Perth back in 1995.

Texas is great...you might decide to move here too:)

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Welcome!

What part of AU are you? We had the chance to get out there to Sydney in Sept and had great time. Next time though, we want to stay out of the city.

Chopper from Oz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2009
    I'm from Perth Western Australia too. Yeah I have got a feeling I'm gonna love Texas!! A bit more laid back like where I'm from. Gun laws are a bit more sensible than here though. I'm itching to shoot a Barrett while I'm over there. I've done the big pistol thing as a mate had a 50 IMI DE but the biggest rifle we have between us is a 375. Unfortunately our gun laws suck in Australia. No semi autos and no big stuff unless you can justify it. Can anybody in the Houston area tell me where I can go to shoot 50 cal rifle or auto pistols??

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Ah Perth. Never had the pleasure of visiting that area (yet), although my husband has in his Navy travels.

I have watched AUs progression of gun laws. I was sad to see it. Especially since the spirit of the folks out there is very much familiar with those in Texas. Come on over, we'll be glad to have you

Top Bottom