• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Asymmetrical

The harmony of the Pen and the Sword
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2018
    Texas
    I have a big box of miscellaneous gun and gear type stuff that's been in storage for four deployments, and it's time for this stuff to move to a new home. I accept PayPal G&S or F&F and USPS money orders.

Older model BDS Tactical Ultimate Dump Pouch, brand new, Multicam. This is the older version without the MOLLE loops on the sides and rim. I like this one better because it's easier to roll up without all the extra MOLLE real estate all over it. You can belt mount or MOLLE this one, and it has loops you can use to sling it below the belt line for easier access. $37.00 shipped.
    bgsdump04.jpg

bgsdump03.jpg

ATS Tactical padded MOLLE war belt, size large. I bought this one to make another rig, but never got around to building it up. $40 shipped.
    atswarbelt.jpg

atslarge.jpg

5.11 Tactical polo shirt, used a few times for work, but otherwise near new condition and clean. Has pen pockets and a badge/ID holder loop underneath the button-up. Their L fits more like an XL, and is generously cut. I shrunk out of this one so it's gotta go to a new home. $25 shipped.
    511shirt01.jpg

511shirt02.jpg

Two Condor double stack handgun mag pouches, one single, one double, and an Eagle Industries single stack 1911 double mag pouch. Condors are new, Eagle is used but excellent. $15 each, or all three for $35 shipped.
    pistolpouches.jpg
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• bgsdump01.jpg
      bgsdump01.jpg
      794.6 KB · Views: 79
    • bgsdump03.jpg
      bgsdump03.jpg
      796.4 KB · Views: 82
    • bgsdump04.jpg
      bgsdump04.jpg
      758.9 KB · Views: 78