• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Does anyone know about these are know where I can get a description of them. I want to purchase one for my g21 and then get a suppressor and figured it would be nice to have both things made by gemtech. Can anyone tell me if they are better quality than the lone wolf. Thanks

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I called them they said they get them from lone wolf so it is the exact same barrel but with a finish on it and a thread protector

ducksps

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Austin, Houston
    I had no idea about this but am not part of the daily show at Talon. I will do some checking and report back. Gemtech doing barrels is a surprise to me. A one stop shop is great as long as prices and quality match. So far everything from Gemtech has been great.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    He told me they are 150 for the barrel with it coated and a thread saver I forgot the size thread though. Im gonna get a suppressor soon for my 21

cnl390

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    I bought a Gemtech Oasis 2 Saturdays ago. Fit and finish are excellent, well balanced and should handle nicely. However I won't know for several months.
    Gemtech OASIS

cnl390

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    I don't know where you are located but I have I have dealt with 2 Class III guys that seem to be pretty good.
    Bruce Schluderman in Round Rock. He is a dealer and will do the paper work for you if you buy from him. 512-431-4313, waffenss@sbcglobal.net

Wes Alston in San Antonio. He is transfer agent that will do the paperwork for you and the transfer for $75. I have his email & number @ work if you are interested.

Top Bottom