• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When did all of this stupid shit start anyway?
    My kids were all born 15-20 years ago and none of that crap was going on

I remember when my son was born, I was in the room, against my will, and they held my son up and tried to hand me some scissors and told me the cut the cord. I refused and said that what I was paying them to do.
    That stupididity started to get popular about that time too.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    When did all of this stupid shit start anyway?
    My kids were all born 15-20 years ago and none of that crap was going on

I remember when my son was born, I was in the room, against my will, and they held my son up and tried to hand me some scissors and told me the cut the cord. I refused and said that what I was paying them to do.
    That stupididity started to get popular about that time too.
    Wait! You had to be in the room?? Boy things have changed.

Wildcat Diva

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2016
    We decided with our three that nobody but the ultrasound tech knows the sex of the baby until it pops out.

This worked well except for that my in laws pissed me off with this last kid by ACTUALLY PRAYING that we would have a girl (because they had already had six grandsons). So when baby popped out a boy I took a break from the hard work of labor to pull a “Nelson” from The Simpson’s: “ha-HA!”

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Truly a sad thing. What makes it even sadder than someone losing their life is that the idiots who made the explosive were not the ones to die; instead a seemingly innocent relative was the one.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Really scratching my head in wonder at how much gunpowder must have been used and why the container was sealed. I mean, how much would you need to send some colored dust airborne as opposed to creating what amounted to an IED and why seal the container if you wanted the stuff to go up and airborne. Truly mind boggling how dangerously moronic are some folks.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Really scratching my head in wonder at how much gunpowder must have been used and why the container was sealed. I mean, how much would you need to send some colored dust airborne as opposed to creating what amounted to an IED and why seal the container if you wanted the stuff to go up and airborne. Truly mind boggling how dangerously moronic are some folks.
    And that's just that. Doesn't take much for a successful revel. When we did the revel for my son, we got a bag of blue powder and set it on top of a canister of tannerite. I shot it with my 223. Worked perfect.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    We decided with our three that nobody but the ultrasound tech knows the sex of the baby until it pops out.

This worked well except for that my in laws pissed me off with this last kid by ACTUALLY PRAYING that we would have a girl (because they had already had six grandsons). So when baby popped out a boy I took a break from the hard work of labor to pull a “Nelson” from The Simpson’s: “ha-HA!”
    :laughing:

Top Bottom