• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2nd Abeliever

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Texas
    Hi all. I have been doing a lil wondering with all the talk about bans and what-not. I have a few arms for which I would like to get a "spare-parts-kit", if possible. I'm not talking about those kits which have an extra barrel, stock, etc... I would just be looking for a kit which has trigger, springs, pins, etc....
    I would be very grateful if y'all let me in on where you have picked up your "kits" and/or who would have the best possible quality parts and best prices.

Heres a list of some of the arms I would be looking for a parts kit for:
    Egyptian AKM47, Norinco SKS Sporter (takes AK47 mags), Glock 26, Ruger PC9 and my Taurus PT Mil PRO 111.
    Than you all once again.
    Target Sports

CanTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Pflugerville
    Well, I like wolff spring kits and you can find them on most of the major gun parts sites or order direct from the company. Check Numrich Gun Parts Corporation, Brownells, Midwayusa etc for the other items. You should be able to put together your own "kit" from these sites if they do not have a specific kit that meets your requirement. Oh, and make sure you have the diagrams or step by step to disassemble/re-assemble guides. If there are special tools or tricks to the task it is better to figure that out and ensure they are in your kit.

Top Bottom