George Zimmerman back in the slammer

Kennydale

Jun 3, 2013
Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
Why is GZ becoming a poster child for the Anti Gunners. To most normal people. It was the situation we talked about. GZ could be the biggest loser, and the left loves pointing out each life's errors he makes. Frankly, stick him on Jerry Springer with whomever he is in a relationship. The story was a Wannabe thug vs GZ. He had his day in court. This story WHO CARES !

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
They're going to report every thing he does because GZ is the pen the anti gunners would like to use to draw all gun owners with.

Right now they're just scribbling with it.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
NRA should have bought him a house in Kansas and paid his living expenses for life just to avoid this.

Unfortunately the trial really harmed his life and he is acting accordingly and expectedly although certainly not appropriately

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
Honestly, If I was him, I forget about hooking up with any chick, at least for a while. He's too easy a target for some vindictive broad to trip him up.

Plus, you have to wonder about the women who would want to date him at this moment, and wonder if they are all there or have other motives.
It just seems to me that any girl with her head on straight might want to not get into a relationship with him, at least for now.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
Sep 5, 2013
DFW
Disgusting. On the news this morning they had a reporter standing outside the jail and he was smiling while talking about GZ's arrest.

They have ruined his life, NBC altered the tapes to make him sound racist, and now they are giddy about his arrest.

oldguy

Well-Known
Mar 6, 2008
Honestly, If I was him, I forget about hooking up with any chick, at least for a while. He's too easy a target for some vindictive broad to trip him up.

Plus, you have to wonder about the women who would want to date him at this moment, and wonder if they are all there or have other motives.
It just seems to me that any girl with her head on straight might want to not get into a relationship with him, at least for now.
Agree, for me a second issue is that both 911 calls, spouse and girl friend sound as if scripted, we live in a reality TV world it's a means to make a few bucks without working,who is running the show difficult to say at this point could be either side, folks will do weird stuff for money.

SR9TEX

Sep 23, 2013
I guess will see what happends this time around, he said she's pregnant with there child why would i harm her. Or somthing to that extent.But the girlfriend says that's not true...

Top Bottom