• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    Slap Zimm's name on anything and people are going to notice, pay attention, and pay money for more details.

Like a Kel-Tec PF9 Zimm Edition. lol

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Does anybody other than the media really give a rat's ass about Zimmerman any more!
    Never cared in the first place other than the fact that defending himself sparked a national controversy over self defense laws. That spark was of course fanned by the media, too. They seemed obsessed with him.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    If I'm not mistaken didn't she already bring assault charges on him a few months ago, only to subsequently drop them for no reason? I feel sorry for GZ but man his choice in women is rather poor.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    He's nothing but a detriment to our cause.
    Bumping this thread is too.
    done.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    2nd post and I called it:

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him' - ABC News

Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."
    Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    2nd post and I called it:

George Zimmerman's Girlfriend Wants to Drop Charges, 'Be With Him' - ABC News

Scheibe's new affidavit taken Dec. 6 stated, "When I was being questioned by police I felt very intimidated...I believe that the police misinterpreted me and that I may have misspoken about certain facts in my statement to police."
    Scheibe wrote that Zimmerman "never pointed a gun at or toward my face in a threatening manner" and that "I want to be with George."

Didn't think he would be that stupid.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Had a guy jumping up and down about this crap when it first came out and blew me off when I pointed out what happened with the last one. Told him it might be best to wait a little while before looking for a rope.

Now I'm gonna rub it in his face.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Had a guy jumping up and down about this crap when it first came out and blew me off when I pointed out what happened with the last one. Told him it might be best to wait a little while before looking for a rope.

Now I'm gonna rub it in his face.

Can you record his reaction? LOL!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Can you record his reaction? LOL!!!

Would have been a long recording.

First he said Z paid her off, then that he threatened her to change her story, then that his lawyer paid her off.

From the he went back to TM and how Zimmerman should be on jail and how he is a pussy and should have fought like a man blah blah blah.

It broke down in to an argument that lasted from Tyler almost all the way to Crockett and ended with me calling him a fucking idiot. He pushed me over the edge when he started using Nancy Grace as a source. I did thoroughly destroy every ridiculous point he tried to make though.

Also fun when he brought up how some people need guns but others don't. I agreed and told him I felt the same about freedom of speech and he shouldn't have it because he was abusing it with stupid. Went on to how we could shred the rest of the bill of rights and how each one being applied only in specific cases could make it much easier to control the country....I mean, protect the people.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

First he said Z paid her off, then that he threatened her to change her story, then that his lawyer paid her off.

From the he went back to TM and how Zimmerman should be on jail and how he is a pussy and should have fought like a man blah blah blah.

It broke down in to an argument that lasted from Tyler almost all the way to Crockett and ended with me calling him a fucking idiot. He pushed me over the edge when he started using Nancy Grace as a source. I did thoroughly destroy every ridiculous point he tried to make though.

Also fun when he brought up how some people need guns but others don't. I agreed and told him I felt the same about freedom of speech and he shouldn't have it because he was abusing it with stupid. Went on to how we could shred the rest of the bill of rights and how each one being applied only in specific cases could make it much easier to control the country....I mean, protect the people.

That reaction sounds about right.

What moron!!!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

From the he went back to TM and how Zimmerman should be on jail and how he is a $#@! and should have fought like a man blah blah blah.

It broke down in to an argument that lasted from Tyler almost all the way to Crockett and ended with me calling him a $#@!ing idiot. He pushed me over the edge when he started using Nancy Grace as a source. I did thoroughly destroy every ridiculous point he tried to make though.

You have more patience for idiocy than I do. His ass would have been walking.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom