• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Why is GZ becoming a poster child for the Anti Gunners. To most normal people. It was the situation we talked about. GZ could be the biggest loser, and the left loves pointing out each life's errors he makes. Frankly, stick him on Jerry Springer with whomever he is in a relationship. The story was a Wannabe thug vs GZ. He had his day in court. This story WHO CARES !

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    They're going to report every thing he does because GZ is the pen the anti gunners would like to use to draw all gun owners with.

Right now they're just scribbling with it.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    NRA should have bought him a house in Kansas and paid his living expenses for life just to avoid this.

Unfortunately the trial really harmed his life and he is acting accordingly and expectedly although certainly not appropriately

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Honestly, If I was him, I forget about hooking up with any chick, at least for a while. He's too easy a target for some vindictive broad to trip him up.

Plus, you have to wonder about the women who would want to date him at this moment, and wonder if they are all there or have other motives.
    It just seems to me that any girl with her head on straight might want to not get into a relationship with him, at least for now.

CrazedJava

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    DFW
    Disgusting. On the news this morning they had a reporter standing outside the jail and he was smiling while talking about GZ's arrest.

They have ruined his life, NBC altered the tapes to make him sound racist, and now they are giddy about his arrest.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Honestly, If I was him, I forget about hooking up with any chick, at least for a while. He's too easy a target for some vindictive broad to trip him up.

Plus, you have to wonder about the women who would want to date him at this moment, and wonder if they are all there or have other motives.
    It just seems to me that any girl with her head on straight might want to not get into a relationship with him, at least for now.
    Agree, for me a second issue is that both 911 calls, spouse and girl friend sound as if scripted, we live in a reality TV world it's a means to make a few bucks without working,who is running the show difficult to say at this point could be either side, folks will do weird stuff for money.

SR9TEX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2013
    I guess will see what happends this time around, he said she's pregnant with there child why would i harm her. Or somthing to that extent.But the girlfriend says that's not true...

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Until the whole story comes out I aint judgin'. Honestly this is only news because the media feeds off of this crap. They REALLY feed off of anything that has to do with GZ, but that is because they have an agenda.....to prove that those of us who love our 2nd amendment rights all have major issues.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Until the whole story comes out I aint judgin'. Honestly this is only news because the media feeds off of this crap. They REALLY feed off of anything that has to do with GZ, but that is because they have an agenda.....to prove that those of us who love our 2nd amendment rights all have major issues.

I agree.. I turned on CNN earlier and they were having special coverage about it. As if no other news was going on.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Yep. Im convinced the Eastern seaboard could be slipping off into the ocean and the media morons would still have this as their #1 story. Shameless.........

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Everybody is looking for a book deal; and old Zimm dog? He's a real hot topic right now.

These dumbass chicks that get with him are driven by two things; notoriety and the prospect of obtaining money through the telling of their story.

It doesn't matter if in both cases no gun was found. The truth doesn't matter.

Money matters. Slap Zimm's name on anything and people are going to notice, pay attention, and pay money for more details.

Top Bottom