• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Wow, I somehow missed that store. I drive by it often and didn't even know it was there. Guess I'll have to stop in there sometime and check it out. I've been going to Guns Plus, which is on the opposite side of town from me.

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Nuts that somebody would smash and grab that place.....there are always cops there. I know they aren't there in the middle of the night but you would think the constant blue presence would dissuade them. Even nuttier that they only stole 4 handguns when they have a whole wall of EBRs.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Nuts that somebody would smash and grab Williamson County, Texas...there are always cops there. I know they aren't there in the middle of the night but you would think the constant blue presence would dissuade them. Even nuttier that they only stole 4 handguns when they have a whole wall of EBRs.

They've brang the rapture upon themselves. Wilco doesn't play.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    Nuts that somebody would smash and grab that place.....there are always cops there. I know they aren't there in the middle of the night but you would think the constant blue presence would dissuade them. Even nuttier that they only stole 4 handguns when they have a whole wall of EBRs.

ETA: Watched the video. They're lucky - the guy was in a hurry.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    they have to pay for insurance anyways so its cheaper than installing super security that can be defeated anyways. with the guns only being worth 2 grand other than the destroyed unfired python they say was in the case and damaged. It would not be worth the claim. So adding in that 8K gun as they say i am sure it will cover there loss.

I hope the crook watches the vid and realised he was the one that was robbed by grabbing a couple of used glocks lol.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Don't know about their coverage, but ours has a 10k deductible on guns.....then kicks in at 100 %..

Top Bottom